5 Tips On How To Increase Your Testosterone Level
- Intermittent fasting increases your testosterone level by 400%. Intermittent fasting is eating your first meal at noon, then at 3:00 PM, and lastly at 6:00 PM.
- Perform heavyweight training 3 times a week
- Add healthy fat to your diet. Healthy saturated fat is found in coconut oil and raw organic dairy products. Omega fatty acids are found in salmon and fish oil. Monounsaturated fat is found in avocado and olive oil.
- Detox your liver by having a positive and healthy emotion
- Level up your Vitamin D3 by exposing yourself to sun 20 – 30 minutes a day; or take 5000 IU of Vitamin D3 food supplement. Add ginseng to your diet as well.