Some Causes of Acne
- Sweat can clog skin pores and lead to breakouts all over.
- Tight fitting clothing traps sweat against the skin, leading to clogged pores and blemishes.
- The notorious stress (some say that stress is just an excuse to unsolved health problems)
Ways To Treat Acne
- Wash your body daily with a salicylic acid based cleanser. Look for this ingredient on product labels.
- Shower daily and be sure to shower as soon as possible anytime you have been sweating - such as after playing sports, working outside or just being in the sun. After your shower, you can follow up by a body moisturizer that contains Alfa Hydroxy acid. This will exfoliate skin and help prevent breakouts, without drying skin out.
- At nighttime, apply an acne zapping gel or cream at the effected parts.
Condensed from an article by Venkata Ramana, a Fitness Enthusiast and a Professional Body Builder. www.awacne.com and www.awdepression.com.