Tried and Tested Products

These are the products that I have personally tried or tested.
  • Nature's Way Alive! Whole Food Energizer / Mega-Nutritionals. I've been using this since November 2008. Read here its benefits that I have discovered.
  • Liven Coffee. It's not as good as the other coffees, brewed or instant, that I have tried, but I prefer it than other instant coffees because of its vita-nutrients it contains. It's good though if served with fresh milk instead of water. For more aromatic taste, serve it with less liquid
  • My Choco. This one is good. I like this chocolate drink. It tastes better if served with fresh milk. It's not that nice if mixed with only water, or water with liquid filled milk. I haven't tried it with water plus powdered milk. 

View other products | Suggested retail prices | How to order, if interested | Business opportunity

Comments