C24/7 Natura-ceuticals Supplement Facts

The Quantum Cookbook
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 - 3 VCaps® daily
Serving Size: 7 VCaps®
Amount per Serving % Daily Values
Complete Phyto-energizer ingredients
Longevity Polyphenols / Mega-Resveratrol Blend®
A unique and premium standardized quality extracts of Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspitadum), Red Wine (30% polyphenols), Grape Seed (95% polyphenols) and Concentrated Red Wine Powder
550 mg **
Anti-Aging / Anti-Oxidant Enhancer®
Proprietary Phytochemical Blend of Cystein HCI 98%, Quercitin, Concentrated Grape Skin Extract, Green Tea (95% EGCG Polyphenols) and Co-Enzyme Q10
90 mg **

Comments

  1. hi just wanna ask w/ your products. my mom took c24/7 and choleduz for more than a week now.. 25 days... but she found difficulties in her health, she can't even sleep at night, have difficulty in breathing, and even easily get tired when she is working, like doing laundry, or even walking for a short distance. she always fall asleep.. can you help me explain why its happening, where indeed i believe your products help.. Thank you po...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a doctor and I believe that is best your mom consult a doctor. All I can share are my personal thoughts. Here's what I usually do. I stop taking everything, including food that I usually eat especially the food that I eat routinely, so I can isolate the problem. If my condition improved, I take things back one at a time at a minimal. I have not tried Choleduz so I cannot give any feedback. I believe though that what's good for one person may not be good for the other because our bodies react differently to food, even natural food. I hope for the better for your mom. I suggest that she sees a doctor in order to find out where your mom's condition is really coming from. I hope for the best to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I experienced the same thing the very first time I was taking it. I think it is because of my sinusitis. It's like the C24/7 was de-clogging my sinuses. After the healthy nap, I would feel much better; and breathe much better as well. In the succeeding days, there's was not a headache anymore. It's healthy to take a nap. Our body is repaired and rejuvenated during a healthy nap. Listen to your body.

      Delete

Post a Comment