How To Order

These AIM Global products are available through various distributors worldwide.
  • C 24/7 Natura-ceuticals
  • Complete Phyto-Energizer
  • Choleduz Omega Supreme
  • RestorLyf Longevity Formula
  • Perfect White Anti-Aging capsules
  • Whitelight Sublingual Glutathione
  • Liven Coffee-Ceuticals
  • MyChoco Choco-Ceuticals
In the Philippines, its head office is in Ortigas. You can find the address on its website. Other locations in other countries are also available on the same site.

I don't exactly receive orders, but I'll see what I can do to accommodate you. If really interested, send me a message on my Facebook; or email me at itkonsultant at yahoo dot com.

If you want to avail yourself of big discounts, you can get more than 20% discount if you'd apply as a distributor. Don't worry there's no quota.

Comments