C24/7 Natura-ceuticals Benefits

Two things I discovered when I started taking C24/7.

  1. Taking it before bedtime allows me to sleep soundly and wake up feeling alert even if I had slept only for 6 hours. I used to sleep 8 to 10 hours. Most of the time I would sleep at 3:00 AM. and rise at 12:00 noon. If I had to cut my sleep shorter than that, I felt groggy. My theory is that for the reason that my body is full of phyto-nutrients and antioxidants, my body in sleep state needs only a short period to repair and detox itself. If the body is not healthy, perhaps it takes time for the body to repair and detox itself.
  2. I also noticed, for the reason that C24/7 contains nutrients that regenerate the cells, my body builds muscles faster than it used to. It also increased my appetite so I had to regulate my food intake in order not to increase the size of my waist.
Considering the ingredients it has, C24/7:

  • Regulates the body metabolism. Metabolism increases energy, gives you a better sleep, and is what you need to lose weight. 
  • Keeps your body in top form. Without minerals, everything is frail. Bones need calcium; blood needs iron.
  • Keeps your body young, therefore live longer because it contains longevity polyphenols and mega-resveratrol that come from grape seeds and knotweeds.
  • Detoxifies the body. Toxins make our body sick and diseased. C24/7 can get rid of those toxins because it contains many antioxidants that come from fruits, vegetables, and other green plants.
  • Keeps you stronger. Take one or two capsules before workout for longer endurance. 



Comments

  1. How u take C24/7 before u eat or after u eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what should i take if i want to get pregnant?my menstruation is irregular

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a link that may be able to help you: http://natural-fertility-info.com/how-to-get-your-period-back.html

      Delete
  3. Is this product makes my sleep back? i have a sleep disorder already 4 days i don't have a good sleep... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if it can really improve one's sleeping habits. I also have a sleeping disorder. I am a nocturnal person. I listen to a music called Deep Delta Elixir Acoustica. I play this music on a phone under a pillow. This gives me a sound sleep. You can buy this on this site

      http://www.mindpowermp3.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=438_15_1_37

      The price, I think is less than $20. Just look for the title of the music. Sometimes they offer it for free during promo periods. I hope it helps.

      Delete
  4. Ou so with c34/7 you cannot gain weight from it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment