Quarantine Days: Would You Try Anything Alternative If Hospitals Could Put You At Risk of Being Infected?


This quarantine and lockdown prohibit you,unless you are a frontliner, to go anywhere else except to buy food. What if you need medical or dental attention? You can't go to a dental clinic because that requires very close risky contact both to you and the dentist. Of course, you can go to the hospital, if needed, especially in cases of emergency; but you take the risk of being infected with Sars-CoV-2 -- that's the virus. (COVID-19 is the condition caused by sars-CoV-2, a type of coronavirus.)

Home and Alternative Remedies

With no safer access to medical attention, this is the time when you rely on home  remedies. And whether you like it or not, you have to put your faith in it. You have to believe it more than 100% that it works because you have no other choice if you do not want to go to the hospital; unless of course if it is a matter of life and survival. If a home remedy does not really work, at least, the placebo effect can work instead.

Digital Medicine: Does it exist?

Home remedies include food, singly or a mix, such as fruits, vegetables, herbs, medicinal plants, and food supplement. Good for you, if these food and plants are available in your home; otherwise, you will need to go outside to buy them.

What if you have no access to these alternatives? What else is your alternative?

Is there such thing as digital medicine?

Sound Therapy

I found one on YouTube; yes, of all places, huh! The channel  is called Bioresonance. The method is called Rife frequencies -- named after Royal Rife, who invented a device that could produce such frequencies. Rife believed that a certain vibration could treat a disease at cellular level for the reason that molecular cells could react to certain frequencies.

His invention was controversial and so, not accepted by medical science. Many years later, there were rife opportunists who invented similar devices, but unfortunately were sent to jail due to health fraud.

In this digital age with advance technology, a complicated rife device such as those invented earlier is no longer necessary. All you need is a computer and a software to produce certain frequencies. If you have a computer or a mobile device and a headphone, you can listen to these frequency audio even in the comforts of your home.

Does It Work: My Experience

My gum was swollen. It was not painful and I know that it would heal any time; but feeling something larger inside my mouth was uncomfortable. Rinsing my mouth with Listerine or Bactidol would usually do the trick but the remedy was not instant. So, I tried something else. That's when I stumbled upon Bioresonance. 

I did some research first before I tried it. Though Rife's invention was controversial and harvested negative reports, I thought I should try, nevertheless. Anyway, there's no rife device involved; I had nothing to buy. All I needed was to listen to a 15-minute video.

To my surprise, wow, it just worked, almost instantly! I felt my swollen gum decreasing its size. I don't know how and why it worked but who cares. I was happy to have felt better.

If you wish to try, here's what to expect. 

The sound is not something comfortable or pleasant to listen to. The pitches vary, too. That's why it is important that you listen to it with a very low volume. Listen with a headphone. You don't have to watch the video; just listen to it. Relax. You can be seated or lying down. Have an open mind. Listen to it once a day. Once you are used to it, you can listen to it twice a day.

This digital or sound therapy should not be used for infants, kids and minors, pregnant women, lactating mothers, and people with mental or neuro disabilities.
  

Comments