Benefits of Taking Complete Phyto-Energizer

I've been taking Complete Phyto-Energizer (equivalent to US Brand Alive! Whole Food Energizer/MegaNutritionals) since November 2008. After taking the food supplement regularly, these are the good things that I have discovered about it.
  • Two days after taking it, it detoxified my body really good. I believe it really cleansed my digestive system, removing all the dirt in my bowels. It really felt good and light afterwards. 
  • I noticed that wounds, including mouth sores, heal faster.
  • Every morning, I used to feel a clogged nose. Not anymore. The very first time I took my first capsule, there was a slight headache that I could feel something draining down from my sinuses. I yet have to find out if my sinuses are completely cleared.
  • My chronic skin allergy very rarely recurs now. If it does, the attack is very mild that in two to three days, my skin is clear. If I stop taking Alive! Mega-Nutritionals for a month, the allergy recurs but it's still tolerable. My body's allergic reaction started in 1988. It's not the kind of skin allergy that goes away after a few hours or a day. The dermatitis type of allergy inflicts my skin for up to three months. If not treated immediately, it can affect 80% of my back in less than a week.
  • Bronchitis recurrence is now very, very rare. If it attacks, it is mild that I can recover at once.
  • Vocally, I used to be a tenor. One time I had fever, I took a pill of antibiotics. Then I drank a bottle of beer. Instantly, I felt my throat growing swollen and lost my voice. Since then, I could not even hit my higher do. After taking Alive! Mega-Nutritionals regularly, there was great improvement in my voice.
  • One time, I accidentally swallowed something that caused diarrhea. I was almost dehydrated that I felt so weak. It was the first time I experienced that. I could no longer stand the weakness so I thought taking a capsule of Alive! Mega-Nutritionals would help. In fact, it did. I gained strength enough to be able to stand again.

View other products | Suggested retail prices | How to order, if interested | Business opportunity

Comments